Discuss triton shower...the tiles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
IMG_20140720_133137.jpg
Had this done last year
Had measures to tiling. Only when I'd realised how the measurements 250x200 were wrong was when it comes to the doing the last shower tray line..
Wasn't so bad after grouting was done

is this a question??

why not cut fit the tiles in line at the bottom??

The tiles were a selco deal. They had no more left and didn't even know I started the first line tile width.. would you give an 8 out of 10..??
is this a question??

why not cut fit the tiles in line at the bottom??

Why didn't you turn the bottom row and have them as cuts?

If that was a job for a customer and 100% I couldn't get anymore they would be coming off! I wouldn't put my name to that!

If that was a job for a customer and 100% I couldn't get anymore they would be coming off! I wouldn't put my name to that!

+1 thats rubbish

if you were working for me (the big man said)

a4efd52572679dd280f516c56dbb8e34.210x240x1.jpg

Ta. Will post another tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to triton shower...the tiles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
I have a leak from my shower, it's coming down into my kitchen. I've had the sealant, waste pipe and tray all checked. I've also had the shower...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock