Discuss The moment of truth :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

villa_tom

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
So far I've gone 71 days without a *** and for the last week or so I've not even been using my electric cigarette (well maybe once or twice)
but I'm going out on the lash in a bit and its the first time I've been "out propa" since I've quit.
If I can do tonight without a *** then I reckon I'll be good to never smoke again :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 68
For a moment there I though you had moved out of mummy's!

You will be fine mate it won't be a walk in the park but get through tonight and you have cracked it!

Tonight I reckon you will smoke a ***!! :cowboy:

(I'm not on about the tobacco kind either!!)

Dissapointed I thought this was you coming out if the closet , they do say your the last to know mind

For a moment there I though you had moved out of mummy's!

You will be fine mate it won't be a walk in the park but get through tonight and you have cracked it!

Still looking mate. I'm good to go now though, just waiting for the right property to come up :)

I'm off out now. Just had Annie mac on whilst I was getting changed. My mom always tells me not to get drunk and stupid, so I always send her this when she texts me. See you all later :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 55
I'm out. I'm ****ed. No ****. I'm the boyyy. Peace up A town down mu****er

Be nice, it's probably the first time Mummy gas let him out for a while so he's not used to the alcohol.

Bin drinking alaorgs many sambuksa and smirnorof iced. Keeeeeep havin give minutes to myseeelf when I wanna a faqag. This forum helps me. I'd post a picture butttt I'm too gone.

Bin drinking alaorgs many sambuksa and smirnorof iced. Keeeeeep havin give minutes to myseeelf when I wanna a faqag. This forum helps me. I'd post a picture butttt I'm too gone.
cant handle your drink then boy:54:

Whats your number Tom I've got a potential customer for you :27:

07745338903. Ring me a pp. bod n crappie will confirm my digits duck in it

Sod the giving up smoking news, how long since you've been out properly? Kids pfft!

And 300 text messages we should start ringing him now , I've got a blockage , my boiler won't work

07745338903. Ring me a pp. bod n crappie will confirm my digits duck in it

I was going to show a bit of compassion and change a few digits around but then I see what you called me.

You're on your own fairy boy, and I hope you get an unexpected dose of the trots while your new boyfriend is pumping you!

I never had a *** all night :)

whenever I wanted one i just had five minutes to myself and messed around on my phone, unfortunately that meant posting on here once or twice :)

Lets hope nobody has cault onto that one and starts to use it.......... eh John.......that wouldn't be nice.

I never had a *** all night :)

whenever I wanted one i just had five minutes to myself and messed around on my phone, unfortunately that meant posting on here once or twice :)

Good for you Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The moment of truth :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Back