Currently reading:
The moment of truth :-)

Discuss The moment of truth :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

villa_tom

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
So far I've gone 71 days without a *** and for the last week or so I've not even been using my electric cigarette (well maybe once or twice)
but I'm going out on the lash in a bit and its the first time I've been "out propa" since I've quit.
If I can do tonight without a *** then I reckon I'll be good to never smoke again :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 68
For a moment there I though you had moved out of mummy's!

You will be fine mate it won't be a walk in the park but get through tonight and you have cracked it!

I'm off out now. Just had Annie mac on whilst I was getting changed. My mom always tells me not to get drunk and stupid, so I always send her this when she texts me. See you all later :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 55
Bin drinking alaorgs many sambuksa and smirnorof iced. Keeeeeep havin give minutes to myseeelf when I wanna a faqag. This forum helps me. I'd post a picture butttt I'm too gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The moment of truth :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock