Currently reading:
The moment of truth :-)

Discuss The moment of truth :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

villa_tom

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
So far I've gone 71 days without a *** and for the last week or so I've not even been using my electric cigarette (well maybe once or twice)
but I'm going out on the lash in a bit and its the first time I've been "out propa" since I've quit.
If I can do tonight without a *** then I reckon I'll be good to never smoke again :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 68
07745338903. Ring me a pp. bod n crappie will confirm my digits duck in it

I was going to show a bit of compassion and change a few digits around but then I see what you called me.

You're on your own fairy boy, and I hope you get an unexpected dose of the trots while your new boyfriend is pumping you!

I never had a *** all night :)

whenever I wanted one i just had five minutes to myself and messed around on my phone, unfortunately that meant posting on here once or twice :)

Lets hope nobody has cault onto that one and starts to use it.......... eh John.......that wouldn't be nice.

I never had a *** all night :)

whenever I wanted one i just had five minutes to myself and messed around on my phone, unfortunately that meant posting on here once or twice :)

Good for you Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The moment of truth :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back