Search the forum,

Discuss Problems with Honeywell Evohome system in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

LRC

Hi, I’m looking for advice about our Honeywell Evohome system. It has never been quite right & looking at info online I think the BDR91s have been installed too close together. At the moment we have a problem with the hot water connection - on the base unit it is just showing an egg timer rather than a temperature & we are unable to get it to connect so we will be running out of hot water soon. Any advice appreciated! Thank you

Attachments

• D39E5B8D-D0DE-444F-A9FF-B0228A61B41C.jpeg
    D39E5B8D-D0DE-444F-A9FF-B0228A61B41C.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi. Maybe the batteries in the wireless cylinder thermostat CS92 transceiver need replacing. Have you been through the binding procedure described on page 16 of the Evohome installation guide (ignoring the bit about the battery tab of course) and do the lights flash on the CS92 as per the procedure? It sounds like the controller displaying the hourglass symbol is not receiving a signal from the CS92. I don’t think the proximity of the BDR91’s would cause a permanent situation like this.
There’s useful info on the web on issues people have with Evohome and how to fix them.

Reply to Problems with Honeywell Evohome system in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock