Search the forum,

Discuss Tap ID test your knowledge (please) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi guys
I have a seized tap in a customers property, access is near impossible to change the bath taps, although I & numerous merchants recognise the tap no one can ID it to get replacement 1/4 turn valves, it's NOT ideal standard waterways or any other Ideal Standard according to their tech guys. Can't seem to be able to add a picture but the handle looks like a beehive with a solid chrome top that screws off, then the double rim also screws off, not a great description I know but any ideas much appreciated

Please register with us to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tap ID test your knowledge (please) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

There has been some useful info in other threads on how to start removing an Ideal Standard toilet set. There's no push release on this model, the seat mechanism so has two rusted hex screws attaching the seat that were a pain to get off which then needed some wd40 and heavy force to get the...
Replies
Views
My father's bath has unknown make tap heads, which turn one way for the side filler & the other for the shower. The heads are a bit like upside-down saucepans but with rectangular block handles - the saucepan look was everywhere a few years ago IIRC (a bit like the pic šŸ˜‚). However AFAICT...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in kitchen (Retrospective view of alternate option when it was found that promise of removing pipes from airing cupboard could not be fulfilled). Battery...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, first post so so please be gentle!! Our tap in the bathroom was dripping from the nozzle. I went to isolate it so I could get the cartridge out so I could get the right one and water started pouring out of the screw which did stop when I opened it up again. Because of the way the...
Replies
Views
discobob
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock