Discuss Suggest gas combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dihydrogen monoxide defiantly is the way forward, incorporate the new ceramic heat exchanger being developed and i reckon boilers will easily push the A+++ on that new ERP thing in September.

We have to do the 7 day CPD course to work on theses though, and Yeh they are all ERP pumps ,,,, also worth mentioning you can use WIFI to adjust the Dihydrogen output, just means we need the new combustion analysers that incorporate the Dihydrogen sensor, I do hope they have a 5 year life span,

We have to do the 7 day CPD course to work on theses though, and Yeh they are all ERP pumps ,,,, also worth mentioning you can use WIFI to adjust the Dihydrogen output, just means we need the new combustion analysers that incorporate the Dihydrogen sensor, I do hope they have a 5 year life span,

does that mean if you have an i phone no more stupid little button clocks/timers to set ? you can just dl the app and set your times like a nest or wave

does that mean if you have an i phone no more stupid little button clocks/timers to set ? you can just dl the app and set your times like a nest or wave

Yeh that's right,

This is really informative. Glad we can talk about these new concepts. Hopefully it helps the OP

Call me grumpy and old fashioned, but I think everyone is jumping on this band-wagon without thought for the consequences.

Its not a new technology, and the potential dangers of Di-Hi have been documented for years, even outside of the trade. W C Fields wrote a particularly pithy piece on the subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning grumpy, I still prefer calling you the evil shopkeeper cos your a tease with your freebies lol.

does anyone else feel were getting to complicated in the methods we use to heat our homes you will need a degree to be a plumber within 5 years

My nephew has a degree but I had to show him how rawl plugs & screws work to fit a smoke alarm to the ceiling. Think it`s been said before that there is a generation that just don`t understand hand tools and fixings.

Call me grumpy and old fashioned, but I think everyone is jumping on this band-wagon without thought for the consequences.

Its not a new technology, and the potential dangers of Di-Hi have been documented for years, even outside of the trade. W C Fields wrote a particularly pithy piece on the subject.

The next time I'm over I'll take you to the pub so you can buy us a few single malts each.

I'll explain how DiHi can be utilised without worry or harm to the environment or bricks and mortar.

There is a bit of a fine balance in getting the volume correct but you'll thank me for the knowledge afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Suggest gas combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have I blend valve from Nu-Heat ( they bought it from Reliance, as per attached spec). I have dismantled the valve now 3 times and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. I recently upgraded our CH system, but rather than the expected drop in gas consumption, Octopus is saying we're using roughly 30% more...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock