Search the forum,

Discuss Suggest gas combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good advice Tom, I am smelling a wind up

Op, why? Just why? You've batted every single suggestion off, your not taking any of our advise. Are you just on here flexing your hugely annoying intellect?
I reckon you'll struggle to get an installer on board, anyone with any sense will run a mile.

i may have missed this somewhere but where are you located op?

Op, why? Just why? You've batted every single suggestion off, your not taking any of our advise. Are you just on here flexing your hugely annoying intellect?
I reckon you'll struggle to get an installer on board, anyone with any sense will run a mile.

I quite fancy the challenge actually.... :p

Are you kidding? You heard the ID and FD fans going full throttle?

And it'd never fit in a kitchen cupboard. Hot press maybe......

Are you kidding? You heard the ID and FD fans going full throttle?

And it'd never fit in a kitchen cupboard. Hot press maybe......

Oh I'll agree it's totally unsuitable but I think they smell lovely when they're running.

You some kind of pervert? Or a glutton for punishment. You'd spend more time placating the plank than working.

I'd do it on a day rate, let him make every decision and do it exactly to his spec and instructions...

Where will you conjure up this magical boiler he desires

Get a V200 combo. Ufh will be excellent if you use the seperation kit and blending valve. Ufh is not like rads. It requires hydraulic separation and the return from floor to be blended with flow from boiler. The max floor water temp should be 43c

Your water flow rates has little to do with boiler and a lot to do with supply.

Fit a 5000l tank a BCWS at 6 bar and have a balanced cold at 3 bar. Will work perfectly but cost you ÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁ V100 is a bit of a budget boiler . Get the 200 with weather comp.

Very interesting publication on aluminum vs stainless steel in boilers:
[DLMURL]http://www.weil-mclain.com/en/assets/pdf/WhitePaper_CompALSS_Final.pdf[/DLMURL]

But plumbers on forums are saying to steer clear from aluminum.

The problem with aluminium is pH. You cannot sustain the passive coating on aluminium and steel very easily as there is a window of about 0.7 where both will co exist happily.

But that's chemistry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't mind me while I reply to a few of the threads. We need the new thread pages to be picked up correctly. If this thread isn't current, just visit the plumbing forum and post your own new thread or checkout the other existing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Suggest gas combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock