Discuss Suggest gas combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clearly am. I`m here, discussing with you all. Of course at this point I have already been told no such boiler exists and I will need to compromise.

Might not be 100% silent, but there is a difference between 55 and 40 dB. If you have choice, why choose noiser boiler?

these will help alot, and ignore the bog roll

8677411_orig.jpg

I`m not mod and not winding anybody up - why would I? I`m just an ordinary guy who wants to buy best boiler available. I don`t buy installers/sellers sales talks, I always carry out my own research. I`m not plumber or heating engineer. I simply spent few days researching boilers, specs, technologies and spoke to few boiler manufacturers. Now I got some understanding what is what.

Best boiler on the market right now when you consider all aspects is an ideal vogue

You know, there is nothing I get more pleasure from than when I have a chance to learn something new from someone who has spent a day or so researching the subject on the internet?

My mere 3 decades of experience shrink to nothing compared with the titanic knowledge of the internet warrior. And my fellow forumites - those gas-safe registered engineers, business owners, college lecturers, and other geniunely knowledgeable people? I beg you be silent before the mighty wisdom of the forum tard.

Jesus H Christ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe, bear with me, I do oil, may be clutching at straws, but, and only maybe but. System boiler and unvented cylinder.

For gawds sake, its a one bedroom flat. Two people, tell them you will kill them if they open a tap when you are in the shower.

Ever heard the phrase 'anal retentive' ?

I think Tom Cruise is looking for a script for misdion impossible 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Suggest gas combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have I blend valve from Nu-Heat ( they bought it from Reliance, as per attached spec). I have dismantled the valve now 3 times and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. I recently upgraded our CH system, but rather than the expected drop in gas consumption, Octopus is saying we're using roughly 30% more...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock