Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss screw organisers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you can beat the deep Stanley ones myself. They are virtually indestructible, some of mine are 5-6 years old I think.

Link don't work mate I've got a double layer one from toolstation 4 different size pots in it

The clear lid will break and then half of it will be useless I bet ya

i prefer the screwfix metal ones one of mine is over twenty years old theb cases come out so you can take the one youneed in to a job and use it where your working

Last edited:
i prefer the screwfix metal ones one of mine is over twenty years old

Sorta case, tool station sell them.
the goldscrew packs come in branded sorta cases

Toolstation > Screws & Fixings > Screw Storage

Small or large double.

Large double you can launch all your rawlplugs in the right hand side along with whatever else you fancy :)

might want to buy bigger compartments than what comes with it though.
or buy a few goldscrew trade packs, use them as stock and pinch the compartments.

I don't get on with the metal ones personally, always closing the lid with a screw in the hinge or picking it up when the shackles aren't closed and screws everywhere. Not quite sure why an organiser makes me so stupid thinking about it.

Just changed a metal one to the Stanley deep one so I have a matching set... They are good though.

i've got two of the toolstation metal ones different sizes the medium and large double

I don't get on with the metal ones personally, always closing the lid with a screw in the hinge or picking it up when the shackles aren't closed and screws everywhere. Not quite sure why an organiser makes me so stupid thinking about it.

Just changed a metal one to the Stanley deep one so I have a matching set... They are good though.
how toughs the stanley one? got a link to it?

I have the black n decker ones in my shed still, bought on offer about 8 years ago. Stopped using them as 1, tab that holds plastic lid on snapps, this holds whole box closed so was replaced with a screw. Not easy to open in confined spaces and not very stable tbh. I currently as do most of company have the Stanley fat max ones . Last about a year or so before they are in bits.

Last time we needed some this one was 19.99 exactly same as Stanley but 29% cheaper.
http://m.wickes.co.uk/Professional-Organiser/p/165171

Last edited by a moderator:
Stanley fat max for me. I've now got 12 of them with screws and fittings in. Had one of the metal assorter cases years ago and the catches broke spreading screws all over the road.

mark,
the one you linked look the same as the ones i had from b and q a few years ago. They are black and decker labled, so prob made by stanley. Mine have lasted well, great design. Can comment that they are 100% made the same as the ones i have but they look identical.

i paid around £15 for mine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to screw organisers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock