Discuss Replacement of obsolete controller in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nellyboot

Hi,
im trying to find a replacement for a controller on an old(ish) combi boiler.
I've searched extensively and can't find anything which even claims to be a straight replacement.
Can anyone suggest a modern equivalent which would do the same job as the old one, please?

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 33
get someone in to wire up an external progammer make that one obsolete

You may be right Shaun, I can't see.

If it is oil, get a heating engineer to wire an external one !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacement of obsolete controller in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone. Pilot light extinction problem on an old Myson Economist has been traced to a faulty overheat limit stat. It's a Ranco LM5P8037...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock