Discuss Regin Premier Gauges in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had mine about ten years or so now and wouldn't change it. I tried the electronic ones but didn't like the way they fluctuate so much in windy weather.

100 times better than those Micky mouse cheap ones, it's the true sign of a professional engineer ;) plus the gas safe inspector loves em when he comes round!!

Expensive but worth it.
Cant believe I spent so much on the plastic tubed rubbish over the years.

Yeah they are a great bit of kit, definitely worth the money plus I do LPG and it's large enough for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Regin Premier Gauges in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Anytime Plumbing Inc, our vision is to be the premier plumbing company in Santa Cruz County, known for our professionalism, integrity, and...
Replies
Views
Can't check pressure on Boss pressure valve (big round red thing) because there is no gauge attached. Thanks
Replies
Views
B
Hi everyone, I have a Santon Premier Plus PP120E (unvented direct immersion heater) fitted with two thermostats, which provides hot water to taps...
Replies
Views
Bridog
B
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock