Search the forum,

Discuss Regin Premier Gauges in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPH

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Worth the money?

I think so.
Fluids expensive but love the guage.
Got mine for 30 quid used but like new

Yep , if mine broke or got nicked I would replace it in a breath .

just a silly calc I did a while ago for a laugh , the ' super blue fluid ' works out at about 8/9 grand a gallon , so don't spill any LOL

No doubt somebody will follow this saying I worked it out wrong LOL

Mine got nicked & I replaced it with another... There's just no compromise!

I would. As above if mine went id get another straight away

My eyes aren't the best, but with this guage you can see it extremely clearly, I would definitely get another if it were to be lost.

sorely tempted by one of those, but I like a print out of TT results for my own records.
offt nice guage though

they are worth it.
the colour fluid is so easy to see,
I would definitely buy a replacement if needed.
you would not want to revert back after having one.

Had mine about ten years or so now and wouldn't change it. I tried the electronic ones but didn't like the way they fluctuate so much in windy weather.

100 times better than those Micky mouse cheap ones, it's the true sign of a professional engineer ;) plus the gas safe inspector loves em when he comes round!!

Expensive but worth it.
Cant believe I spent so much on the plastic tubed rubbish over the years.

Yeah they are a great bit of kit, definitely worth the money plus I do LPG and it's large enough for that.

I've had my monument one with just water for about 3 yrs now. Works a treat

Don't you find they go dirty and then difficult to see?

I use a regin premier it's brilliant and it's easy to see. The fluid is quite expensive but you don't need it that often. I use mine on LPG as well and saves carrying a massive u gauge in the van just for that.

Got myself one this morning just used it now fantastic very sexy

I worked out the fluid was ÂŁ1770 per litre im really glad some one else has too much time on his hands expensive but the best

Worth every penny, thanks for the advice chaps.

Looks os loads more professional and my old monument one was barely readable :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Regin Premier Gauges in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath the boiler is difficult with lots of obstacles, is it okay if I run soldered copper over / across the top of the boiler? It'll be about 4" off the top...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock