Discuss Regin Premier Gauges in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so.
Fluids expensive but love the guage.
Got mine for 30 quid used but like new

Yep , if mine broke or got nicked I would replace it in a breath .

just a silly calc I did a while ago for a laugh , the ' super blue fluid ' works out at about 8/9 grand a gallon , so don't spill any LOL

No doubt somebody will follow this saying I worked it out wrong LOL

Mine got nicked & I replaced it with another... There's just no compromise!

I would. As above if mine went id get another straight away

My eyes aren't the best, but with this guage you can see it extremely clearly, I would definitely get another if it were to be lost.

sorely tempted by one of those, but I like a print out of TT results for my own records.
offt nice guage though

they are worth it.
the colour fluid is so easy to see,
I would definitely buy a replacement if needed.
you would not want to revert back after having one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Regin Premier Gauges in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Anytime Plumbing Inc, our vision is to be the premier plumbing company in Santa Cruz County, known for our professionalism, integrity, and...
Replies
Views
Can't check pressure on Boss pressure valve (big round red thing) because there is no gauge attached. Thanks
Replies
Views
B
Hi everyone, I have a Santon Premier Plus PP120E (unvented direct immersion heater) fitted with two thermostats, which provides hot water to taps...
Replies
Views
Bridog
B
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock