Discuss Rak back to wall toilet?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. Popped to a ladies house today as she said her toilets was leaking. Long story short the whole job is a bodge. Silicon everywhere. Any way the toilet is a Rak back to wall with a concealed cistern. I need a new flush pipe and bung for the toilet. Does anyone know who may stock these? I've checked grahams but no good.

Also the flush pipe that comes out the cistern is a weird fitting. It doesn't look like a compression fitting. It's as if the flush pipe is 2 separate parts. Would the bung be toilet specific?

I think you'll need to find out which concealed cistern and/or syphon it is and then go from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rak back to wall toilet?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, The issue that I am having is I am building a new house and the plumbers are absolutely hopeless. Being an industrial plumber and...
Replies
Views
Hi all Relatively inexperienced homeowner here. Apologies in advance if I get any terminology wrong. Today I noticed some limescale accumulation...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, It may be coincidence but not long after getting oil fired central heating fitted to older ex-council property (fireplace and necessary...
Replies
Views
SaintSinner
S
Hi, I am just about to move into a new build property. I took the water meter readings and they read 000000,620 I had a look around the...
Replies
Views
Hi people. Having a bit of a nightmare here. Trying to fix the toilet myself. It’s a closed coupled toilet. I replaced the valve and the flush for...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock