Search the forum,

Discuss Rak back to wall toilet?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. Popped to a ladies house today as she said her toilets was leaking. Long story short the whole job is a bodge. Silicon everywhere. Any way the toilet is a Rak back to wall with a concealed cistern. I need a new flush pipe and bung for the toilet. Does anyone know who may stock these? I've checked grahams but no good.

Also the flush pipe that comes out the cistern is a weird fitting. It doesn't look like a compression fitting. It's as if the flush pipe is 2 separate parts. Would the bung be toilet specific?

I think you'll need to find out which concealed cistern and/or syphon it is and then go from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rak back to wall toilet?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Any ideas on the a decent flush to wall close coupled toilet/brand? Should I just go for Victoria Plumb Orchard brand? Just to clarify I'm not looking for a btw type with a hidden cistern. I'm looking for a flush to wall close coupled loo i.e.so you cant see soil pipe/so theres no open back/no...
Replies
Views
Hi all Relatively inexperienced homeowner here. Apologies in advance if I get any terminology wrong. Today I noticed some limescale accumulation on/around the grout between the floor tiles next to my toilet. I realised that the grout line right next to the toilet was in fact wet to the touch...
Replies
Views
I’d like to replace the toilet in my house with a back to wall one. The plan is to build a panel on stud work to conceal the cistern and then use the existing soil pipe which goes out to the right. All the back to wall toilets on Victoria Plum have a cross through the side waste which has...
Replies
Views
Hi there, The issue that I am having is I am building a new house and the plumbers are absolutely hopeless. Being an industrial plumber and spending 8 months on new houses during my apprenticeship. I have a more brighter idea than these fella's. From issues during rough-in-stage pipe being...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, It may be coincidence but not long after getting oil fired central heating fitted to older ex-council property (fireplace and necessary plumbing torn out/replaced as required) every time toilet is flushed it sounds like a foghorn. Vibrations run through house and can be heard clearly...
Replies
Views
SaintSinner
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock