Discuss Property Renovator in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. I renovate properties either to rent out or sell on. Mainly only interested in major refurbs or extentions do most work myself but nowadays need a labourer as getting on. Want to thank forum for all the invaluable advice through the years

Reactions: Lou
Hello and welcome

Hi thanks for coming out of the shadows! Have you completed anything recently?

Reply to Property Renovator in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have had a long term problem with damp in our bungalow which exacerbated when we changed from the use of a system boiler (with pressure only...
Replies
Views
Since moving to our property in Dec 2017, the Worcester Bosch Greenstar 18/25 Heatslave, has had a recurring lockout problem, which 3 OFTEC...
Replies
Views
R
Morning all. Well, week one was fun, but week 2 started to get a bit boring after a while. Not for CH4 obviously, but for everyone else. So...
Replies
Views
As if.... another scammer.... Mr. George David ([email protected]) Add to contacts 15:00 From...
Replies
Views
mitchellcook
M
C
I have a studio apartment of 500 sqft on the first floor of a 5 floor house in Central London. The building has had one Central heating system...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
Back