Discuss Proper panic moment... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once many years ago, when i was in my don't give a fak phaze of life, lost nearly 3 grand of cash. Must have fell out my pocket somewhere.
I backtracked for a while looking for it but gave in after an hour and went to the pub and got pished on a tab :17:

I accidentally threw a fiver away once while clearing paper out my pockets.
I'm still regretting that.

I once many years ago, when i was in my don't give a fak phaze of life, lost nearly 3 grand of cash. Must have fell out my pocket somewhere.
I backtracked for a while looking for it but gave in after an hour and went to the pub and got pished on a tab :17:

Once, when I lived in Scotland, I found nearly £3k lying in the gutter.

I stepped over a drunken plumber, trousered the loot, and moved on. I always wondered what happened to that plumber...

Once, when I lived in Scotland, I found nearly £3k lying in the gutter.

I stepped over a drunken plumber, trousered the loot, and moved on. I always wondered what happened to that plumber...

Once a plumbers merchant, always a plumbers merchant. ...

Was in the pub one Saturday night with a group of mates and found my wallet wasn`t in the back pocket when it was my time to buy a round and said my wallets been nicked ffs!

Woke up Sunday to see it on the table - Duh!

Was in the pub one Saturday night with a group of mates and found my wallet wasn`t in the back pocket when it was my time to buy a round and said my wallets been nicked ffs!

Woke up Sunday to see it on the table - Duh!

That old chestnut hey?

I did a job last year, £100, got home not in pocket, job was in Northolt, bit of a trek, back I went & it was still sitting by the gate an hour later

So lucky

No I put any notes straight in wallet rather then pocket

I did a job last year, £100, got home not in pocket, job was in Northolt, bit of a trek, back I went & it was still sitting by the gate an hour later

So lucky

No I put any notes straight in wallet rather then pocket

I`d say you were very lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Proper panic moment... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Back