Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Polish Muppet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keefy

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I've got this Polish muppet rendering the walls on my balcony (live in a housing association high rise and no I don't claim benefits). Bramall are doing a big job on the block which involves cladding the whole building with Rockwool and they're obviously not allowed to step over from the platform lift thingy for health and safety reasons. So anyway, he knocked on the door and said 'Balcon?" So I let him in and took him through and told him to wait a sec while I got some string to tie up some old rolled up lino which was on the soaking wet balcony - and rotten with all the crap from the drilling outside.

Walk back in with my string and there he is throwing the dirty wet lino through the door piling it up against my £3,000 white leather couch! Not only that but he was still wearing the blue bags he had on his feet when he walked through the flat. Asked him wtf he was doing and he responded he doesn't "Spok England". Every one of the workers are Polish.

The missus is here begging me not to throw him off the balcony. If you don't see me around much after this I've probably been arrested.

Rant over, for now.

Slips and trips.

he tripped and went over the edge, and then his mates went after him!! lol

Slips and trips.

he tripped and went over the edge, and then his mates went after him!! lol
One of them actually got found mangled at the foot of a neighbouring block last year having 'fell' from the top (15th) floor. Went right through the canopy over the main doorway. I was so happy when the night security guard told me.

One of them actually got found mangled at the foot of a neighbouring block last year having 'fell' from the top (15th) floor. Went right through the canopy over the main doorway. I was so happy when the night security guard told me.

and there all in work today ? ruthless ! no HSE onsite ?

and there all in work today ? ruthless ! no HSE onsite ?
Apparently he'd been drinking and jumped, not sure what the deal was with it.

just stick a claim in

Nah, I only had to wipe the couch over and there's no carpet down as we're in the middle of decorating. Only claim I'll be making is diminished responsibility to the judge. That Pole, he had the dopiest looking face I've ever seen too.

I thought this thread was going to be about someone going nuts with a can of Pledge!

LOL I missed this post. Can't stop laughing! :smilielol5:

just lock the balcony door on him next time then go out for a while!!

just lock the balcony door on him next time then go out for a while!!

Ha, dunno how true it is but a neighbour told me they'd left them alone in his flat and came home to find one asleep on the couch with a bottle of lager from his fridge and all his eggs gone. I was almost hoping this one would try to swipe a few of my tools which were all over the hallway while I was cleaning them.

Don't wrong this Pole or he'll be back with his room mates, all 25 of them!

Don't wrong this Pole or he'll be back with his room mates, all 25 of them!
Bring it! I'm a black belt in origami.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Polish Muppet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, First of all, I need to say that I know nothing, absolutely nothing to plumbing. I am posting in this forum because I am losing my wits...
Replies
Views
L
me I avoid site work like the plague, but a good customer called saying their holiday home boiler had gone wrong would I attend on Friday. So...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
P
This week..... We are a company that deals with ANY issue in houses and that means ANY issue...ATM we are installing lintels before our customer...
Replies
Views
P
Well it was Christmas day ,a day when all plumbers across the land have little smiles on there faces caused by wind from over indulgence the night...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
P
Just about every forum I have been a member of has had a joke section, I cannot see one in this section, so can I kick a joke section off please...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock