Discuss pay deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happyotter

:icon9: the firm i work for the biggest in the north east has just given us details of our pay restructure giving us £7.30 an hour anyone else been insulted or heard any other firms trying this?

would just about cover van insurance, public liability insurance and deisel if doing a 40 hour week! lol absolute joke

It's a joke, you'll find a lot of companies doing this now. The recession and the drop in works means that employees have little choice but to accept this as they can't find work elsewhere.

my running costs are more than that an hour!.

stacking shelves in the evening for big retailer £9hr+ bonus's.

me in your position = no brainer.imo.

agency work = £9 - 14 ph.
your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pay deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back