Search the forum,

Discuss pay deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happyotter

:icon9: the firm i work for the biggest in the north east has just given us details of our pay restructure giving us £7.30 an hour anyone else been insulted or heard any other firms trying this?

would just about cover van insurance, public liability insurance and deisel if doing a 40 hour week! lol absolute joke

It's a joke, you'll find a lot of companies doing this now. The recession and the drop in works means that employees have little choice but to accept this as they can't find work elsewhere.

my running costs are more than that an hour!.

stacking shelves in the evening for big retailer £9hr+ bonus's.

me in your position = no brainer.imo.

agency work = £9 - 14 ph.
your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pay deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and managed to get the water turned off pretty quickly so it is not a massive catastrophe. Both times, a fitting popped off a pipe about 15 minutes after...
Replies
Views
P
Looking for some help here - not my boiler, so consider me a proxy. I'm also by no means a heating engineer: I'm just looking for pointers, as the owner of this boiler is now caught firmly between "not us", "not us" and "not us" - nobody will take responsibility, and just calls into question...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the shelf, I built my own system using with an app building software. Think Wix/Wordpress but for apps and a lot more complicated. This worked out a lot...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock