Discuss pay deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happyotter

:icon9: the firm i work for the biggest in the north east has just given us details of our pay restructure giving us £7.30 an hour anyone else been insulted or heard any other firms trying this?

would just about cover van insurance, public liability insurance and deisel if doing a 40 hour week! lol absolute joke

It's a joke, you'll find a lot of companies doing this now. The recession and the drop in works means that employees have little choice but to accept this as they can't find work elsewhere.

my running costs are more than that an hour!.

stacking shelves in the evening for big retailer £9hr+ bonus's.

me in your position = no brainer.imo.

agency work = £9 - 14 ph.
your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pay deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
P
Looking for some help here - not my boiler, so consider me a proxy. I'm also by no means a heating engineer: I'm just looking for pointers, as the...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
I'll pop this into the general advice forum as it seems the most active, but mods - feel free to move if there's somewhere more appropriate. Thank...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Back