Search the forum,

Discuss "Open" Backnut Spanner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

TBH you could make that / have a local fab shop bend something

Never see anything like that myself

If you mean the 35mm big nut job then yes - quite right. For monos those with a C clamp I still use(d) a deep thin walled socket no matter whether they rigid or flexi.

never seen a horse shoe nut being 3" dia :D

Hello everyone and thank you for all your responses!

I managed to get hold of one after all from Franke, the part number is 133.0503.819 and you can get it from Central Services.

The tool makes it much easier to tighten the nut without removing the flexible hoses, especially in very tight places (our worktop is a one-piece integral unit).

Once again, thank you all!

KP

You sure about that part number? It`s not bringing anything up at Franke or Central Services.

Reply to "Open" Backnut Spanner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our mixer taps (bathroom sink) keeps working loose, I'm able to slightly tighten the nut (see image) however not tight enough, basically using pilers. Is there a correct tool or method, like a box screw etc ?
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am so glad I found this forum whilst looking for advice on the net. I am not a plumber as such but I do know a thing or two about DIY. Our house is a 1937 built detached which had a central heating system installed in probably around the early 80's, originally oil boiler system. But...
Replies
Views
I'm going to look at a job on Thursday but I wanted to run it past you first. They're friends of my girlfriend and have said they've already had a plumber out who stated he couldn't fix it as he'd end up cracking the granite worktop. The tap body is loose, the whole tap turns. I'm thinking the...
Replies
Views
About a year ago I had a a big renovation done (using professionals) and this included new central heating, plumbing and bathroom. 2 jobs I had to finish on my own was installing the bath panel and putting a doorstop into the bathroom floor. This was right at the end just as I was about to move...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock