Search the forum,

Discuss First Job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have discussed with cust whilst its in bits about new tap. Your foots in the door whilst its in bits.

Sounds like you nailed it though and hopefully they will be back onto you to fit a new one :)

That percentage wants increasing as well. Profit is not a dirty word :) Repeat one hundred times :)

That percentage wants increasing as well. Profit is not a dirty word :) Repeat one hundred times :)

Hahaha I literally laughed out loud! To be fair, I've marked up all of my initial stock as 20% but I thought I was being a little cheeky with that figure (even though I didn't change it) - but decided to mark up future stuff at 10%.

What's a decent markup without ripping someone off?

I'm hoping she'll call me to fit the new tap. "Thank you Madam, that'll be £240 + parts!" Cha-ching! haha (kidding)

jay wait until you are in the arms to discuss prices, profit etc., we like to keep it out of view as much as possible :punk:

jay wait until you are in the arms to discuss prices, profit etc., we like to keep it out of view as much as possible :punk:

Duly noted. Apologies. I've applied for my drink token and awaiting a reply from the powers that be. I hope I get in, I'm quite parched! ;)

Looks like a good session in the arms tonight :) I'm at darts, but you can leave me a strongbow in the pump :)

Your right simon i think we should have a shin dig. Has the arms got a beer garden ?,

Brilliant il have a mosey down after tea check them all out, i think ian has took one of his arcades down aswell, pacman i think il have a go

You should've pm's me, SteveB, Gas Man, BOD, REDSAW or Plumbstar Tom.

I'll go put your name forward.

Do you have a party trick that'll go in your favour? Mine's 'The Invisible Wallet'.........

You should've pm's me, SteveB, Gas Man, BOD, REDSAW or Plumbstar Tom.

I'll go put your name forward.

Do you have a party trick that'll go in your favour? Mine's 'The Invisible Wallet'.........

Nice one, cheers! :)

Party trick? I have a pretty amazing rubber arm that if I'm saying no to another pint, I can twist it 360 degrees ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to First Job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock