Discuss Noisy platinum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevew451

Hi customer complained when out to service of whistling noise when running bath tried no noise on kitchen tap or basin but on bath running noise was there thinking clean out hex any other suggestions ??

Check the basics, while running the hot tap is the noise definitely from the boiler? With the tap running, check the gas pressure, gas rate and telegan it too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

did all that during the service is definetly on the water side

Are you sure it's not the tank in the loft filling?

What model is it? I'm just looking at the 24HE and I'm struggling to see what may be causing this problem if its passed all its checks on a service, ie: high and low co2 readings. Can't see how cleaning the heat exchanger would help if the water temperatures are ok then i doubt there are any restrictions within the heat exchanger. You say it's only when the bath tap is running which would suggest its when the flow rate through the boiler is increased.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1348338815.863542.jpg

The Baxi 105 used to have problems with noise from the diverter valve.

The Baxi 105 used to have problems with noise from the diverter valve.

instant not 105E,it was caused by the o rings,nothing in a duotec 1 really would make this noise the op is describing

instant not 105E,it was caused by the o rings,nothing in a duotec 1 really would make this noise the op is describing

That's right. It was the o-rings. What do you think this is then mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Noisy platinum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hot water pump is very noisy. Is it on its way out, does it need replacing, or is it a case of getting used to the noise? Friend of mine bought a...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with noise and vibrations from my shower when i first turn it on. The problem lasts for about 30 seconds after the shower is...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
I got a problem with my boiler,it's got some vibration when it starts to work,it doesn't fire up unless I duck tap and blank half of the air...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a strange grating noise when the mains water is running in a property I'm looking after. It's a ground floor flat, with a first floor...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock