Discuss No cold water in bathroom after changing toilet? Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I got a wasinhg machine hose , outlet hose what was u going to suggest

Get a plumber in.
You don't know what you're doing and what you do know you've gleaned from plumbers on here giving you advice. You don't appreciate what it means for a plumber to explain exactly what a potential customer has to do to do the job themselves. They've basically done some plumber out of a job but you don't see that.
No doubt someone will show the infinite patience you require and you'll get the problem sorted. Good luck.

Thanks hybrid I know lots of plumbers, as I work for the builders merchant and I will
Get a plumber in to check my fittings etc, I was just hoping to get the job done .

Still think you've got a partial blockage somewhere, maybe something from the bottom of the tank. Similar to a job I was at last week when a bit of hair felt pipe lagging had got into the pipework from the tank and it was soaking up the water in the pipe then letting some through. It's a bugger to flush out. It could be as others say, an airlock but please appreciate that unless a plumber is physically there, our answers to you are purely conjecture, speculative based on the information you have supplied to us.
Still think, you should "bite the bullet" and get a plumber to have a quick look on this one as it could save you money in the long run, if you do damage to your property and pipework by trying to force mains water through your system without being trained to do so.
There will be a plumber on this forum who is from your area.

If only I lived 350 miles closer. LOL

I understand it's tempting to have a go and save a couple of quid but it's sometimes a false economy when things go wrong. There's value in a plumber's knowledge, not just his time and materials and you get all three when you pay for it.

System 3 checked the tank this morning clean as a whistle . For everyone out there Thanks for all the posts, plumbers coming 8.30 seems to think will be a quick fix and
Only gona cost me 30 quid cash. All will be checked out, would just like to say I know
You guys do this day in day out and are pros, will post back and let you all know what the plumber does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to No cold water in bathroom after changing toilet? Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock