Discuss No cold water in bathroom after changing toilet? Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still have your air lock all it did was the little trickle built up over night but once you ran tap you used up the water that had built up over night you need to force the air out you have already been told how to do it

Thanks a lot Simon, def wouldn't employ you anyway if that's all you got a say don't post mate? System 3 bang on same thing again same thing yes I know how to force the air out just don't have a wet vac. Any forcing it from the kitchen tap hot first then cold dont seem to work as the pressure is really fast hopefully will all right itself again, thanks system 3

Not wet vac try again ps lose the attitude when asking for help

Doubt that will work. Because it is the cold that is not working. This will only fix the hot

No luck ? However a few people have said about the washing machine hose ? Just pulled out the spare hose, bit reluctant to do this though don't wan a mess anything else up. Any suggestions on what could go wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you don't like me. But it won't work!

I didn't say I don't like you just say something useful, that's more useful Evan if it isnt what I wanted to hear. Do you think it will right itself again over night ? To be fair the longer I leave the tap off the more water comes out but resumes to a drizzle as always.

The gate valve you shut off, does it wind anti clockwise until it stops? If it does then its okay and is fully open, if it just keeps turning its jammed partially closed and sheared off inside.

Happens all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to No cold water in bathroom after changing toilet? Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock