Search the forum,

Discuss need an advice what to do next in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jackdani

Hi there. I have 4 years experience in deep drainage and 1 year experience as a plumber. At this moment I am working as a pipe fitter in deep drainage (cast iron, plastic and pressure pipes). However I am looking forward what to do next. Recently i was thinking of becoming a plumber, so maybe you got some advice for me on what should i do now? Thanks in advance

Deep drainage ? Vulcathene? Concrete? How deep ? If your experienced below 10m stick at it. Better money and less competition

If I did it all over I would probably set up in the drain jetting department I know 2 people who have done it and after 10 years both live mortgage free and are in undated with work. One turns over 20k a month as a one man band the other runs 3-4 blokes so do the math. Initial start up costs are about the same as plumbing but the demand to work ratio is better. People can make do without a new bathroom or dripping tap but a blocked drain tends to need sorting on the spot

Hello. yes, above 10 metre. In concrete. Problem is, that company is not giving me an opportunity to improve (learn further) despite i am working there for 4 years . The salary is ridiculous, thats why i want to change career. There are not many companies in London in deep drainage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to need an advice what to do next in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi all We noticed water suddenly backing up through the pipe for the dishwasher drainage pipe yesterday - first time this has happened. When I move the pipe up vertically, the issue goes away. The dishwasher is new and was installed a few months ago. Looking at the pipe on the wall it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small 3rd floor flat, I have a radiator in the front room and one in the hall (very close to each other), there is a drainage valve on one of these. My back...
Replies
Views
60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind toilet. There's a concrete patio outside the bathroom, that extends about 10 feet from the wall. I'm considering adding an ADU in the back yard, and it...
Replies
Views
Toilet continuously flushing/cistern filling. This happens regardless of what else is going on within the house (videos were taken before and after a shower but this happens seemingly randomly and probably happens when no one is home). As a result my water bill has considerably increased but I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock