Search the forum,

Discuss need an advice what to do next in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jackdani

Hi there. I have 4 years experience in deep drainage and 1 year experience as a plumber. At this moment I am working as a pipe fitter in deep drainage (cast iron, plastic and pressure pipes). However I am looking forward what to do next. Recently i was thinking of becoming a plumber, so maybe you got some advice for me on what should i do now? Thanks in advance

Deep drainage ? Vulcathene? Concrete? How deep ? If your experienced below 10m stick at it. Better money and less competition

If I did it all over I would probably set up in the drain jetting department I know 2 people who have done it and after 10 years both live mortgage free and are in undated with work. One turns over 20k a month as a one man band the other runs 3-4 blokes so do the math. Initial start up costs are about the same as plumbing but the demand to work ratio is better. People can make do without a new bathroom or dripping tap but a blocked drain tends to need sorting on the spot

Hello. yes, above 10 metre. In concrete. Problem is, that company is not giving me an opportunity to improve (learn further) despite i am working there for 4 years . The salary is ridiculous, thats why i want to change career. There are not many companies in London in deep drainage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to need an advice what to do next in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock