Search the forum,

Discuss Mira PPT3 HELP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goldcol

Hi Guys,

I have a Mira PPT3, which pumps to showers in the house. I want to disconnect one of the showers, do i just turn water off, disconnect pipes and then put some type of blanking cap over the outlets not being used, what size and type should i get.

i should think they will be 15mm. you can get pushfit stopcaps which will fit on the pipes. yes just turn wateer off.

Treat yourself to a 15mm pipeslice as well, if the pipes are copper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mira PPT3 HELP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has increasingly become harder to operate. The shower was installed before I moved into the house. Basically what happens is that I turn the shower on so there's...
Replies
Views
I’m after some advice. I’ve inherited my parents house. In the process of doing it up. My dad got a Mira combiflow installed about 15 years ago. Over the last couple of months every so often when it’s turned on the water runs ice cold even if I turn the handle to hottest temp. All other taps...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated house (4 bathrooms is tragic). Current set up is: A hot/cold mixer in the main ensuite which is ok as long as you don't run anything else. One electric...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a bathroom for a regular customer. She is of old age and is starting to get a little clumsy and her son has asked me to look at the old gas fire/back...
Replies
Views
Hi guys , I want to install a Mira digital shower, Gravity fed system I have the correct shower, my cylinder is downstairs but I currently have an old type electric shower HOT and COLD fed from the loft on isolators . there's limited space in the attic to get to the tank but it looks like the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock