Discuss Mira PPT3 HELP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goldcol

Hi Guys,

I have a Mira PPT3, which pumps to showers in the house. I want to disconnect one of the showers, do i just turn water off, disconnect pipes and then put some type of blanking cap over the outlets not being used, what size and type should i get.

i should think they will be 15mm. you can get pushfit stopcaps which will fit on the pipes. yes just turn wateer off.

Treat yourself to a 15mm pipeslice as well, if the pipes are copper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mira PPT3 HELP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock