Discuss method statement in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

hi there,
i have started my gas engineer course and so far really enjoying it, pipe bending and soldering are a little messy šŸ˜†but i got material to practice at home so hopfully neaten all that up. We have been asked to write a mission statement for tightness testing but the instructor hasnt really told us what to put in it, he showed us a quick one but it was over 6 pages long and we didnt get to look through it. Ive started writting one and so far on page 5 and he says ive not put enough in itšŸ˜Ÿ does anyone have a copy of a mission statement i could have a look at to see exactly what kind of things need to go in it and the layout? ive noticed there aint much online regarding this topic so dont really know where to look

thanks in advance i really apreciate any advice

Perhaps if you didnā€™t call it a mission statement? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Usually called a method statement. 5 pages and not enough in it? Does he work for igem? Make sure you reference ige/up/1b for domestic. I donā€™t have a copy of one, but theyā€™re in loads of gas books. Maybe you can draw from some of this? IGEM/UP/1B Edition 3 +A: 2012 - Tightness testing/direct purging of small Liquefied Petroleum Gas/Air, NG/ LPG installations - IGEM - https://www.igem.org.uk/technical-services/technical-gas-standards/utilisation/igem-up-1b-edition-3-a-2012-tightness-testing-direct-purging-of-small-liquefied-petroleum-gas-air-ng-lpg-installations/

Perhaps if you didnā€™t call it a mission statement? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Usually called a method statement. 5 pages and not enough in it? Does he work for igem? Make sure you reference ige/up/1b for domestic. I donā€™t have a copy of one, but theyā€™re in loads of gas books. Maybe you can draw from some of this? IGEM/UP/1B Edition 3 +A: 2012 - Tightness testing/direct purging of small Liquefied Petroleum Gas/Air, NG/ LPG installations - IGEM - https://www.igem.org.uk/technical-services/technical-gas-standards/utilisation/igem-up-1b-edition-3-a-2012-tightness-testing-direct-purging-of-small-liquefied-petroleum-gas-air-ng-lpg-installations/
Lmao yep bloody autocorrect on pc šŸ¤¦ā€Going to have to change it to method statement now šŸ˜‚didnā€™t even notice that

Reply to method statement in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britainā€™s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, looking for some advice please. So I've got a 25 year old Ideal classic NF40 boiler. We live in a naturally warm house so only have the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
Back