Search the forum,

Discuss Meter sealing disks. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Msjc

Gas Engineer
Are domestic meter sealing disks the 3/4 inch or the 1 inch ones. Also if they are the 3/4 inch ones do i get 1 inch washers?

1" ones for stnd meters

Reply to Meter sealing disks. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 22mm hot and cold water supply to new bath. The pipes finish with compression valves. I need a 500 mm tap connector hose to connect...
Replies
Views
A family member had a sewer line collapse, which brought to light several issues with their plumbing. There is a 1/4 gap in the sewer line where...
Replies
Views
I've recently replaced an immersion heater for a direct cylinder, for 2.75-3kW. The new one seemed to be working a week before I got a callback. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock