Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss looking for behind the wall shower valves with only the tap being exposed in shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 67158

Are there any dual lever shower taps/regulators, which I can install behind my shower wall ... the distance i need to bridge is 12 cm... ?

thanks for all your help. i opted for the spindle extension... as per your other posts.
that way i only had to drill a 7mm hole ( spindle ).

Attachments

• best tap spindle extension.JPG
    best tap spindle extension.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 8

Reply to looking for behind the wall shower valves with only the tap being exposed in shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone. I'm installing a walk in shower, opening into shower will be on right, mixer value on right, but shower head and drain on left. The...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock