Search the forum,

Discuss Recommend Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All

Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting installed.

So the pump is the - SALAMANDER PUMPS CT FORCE 30 SU REGENERATIVE SINGLE SHOWER PUMP 3.0BAR from ScrewFix - seems like a decent one for the money. Pump will power two showers

Im looking for a bar shower to contemplate its pressure. The shower itself is a half decent size but is quadrant shower area (en suite). The current shower system (fairly basic one off Victoria Plumb) is not working any more, with sticky handles and poor water circulation.

Ive seen the below shower system, but not sure if i need to buy a 3.0 bar shower system, to which i can only see like HansGrohe system, which isnt problem buying.

Triton Push Button Dual Head Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower​

Again just looking for some advice and any recommendations here.

Appreciate the help

Why is it only a single pump.
Forget Salamander, atrocious product with atrocious customer service.
The pumps more important than the valve.
Apologies, its the dual shower pump, just copied the wrong description - its the one below

SALAMANDER PUMPS CT FORCE 30 TU REGENERATIVE TWIN SHOWER PUMP 3.0BAR​

This one seems ok, and plumber mentioned its one the better ones he has seen in use. This was a preference because of the brass ends and not plastic.... but seen others in similar design

Reply to Recommend Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock