Discuss Hints, tips & secrets of plumbing - No Banter please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wet vac indeed. But if you dnt have one. Oh yeh tamz, like limescale on cylinder when drainoff dnt work lol.

Aye right Simon. I'll humpf a hoover up a flat stair to suck 2 pint of water out a cistern. Don't think so. I'd have the job done before you got it out the van even if it meant cracking the ballvalve jamb nut and wiping it up with a towel :wink:

Keep some spare test nipples in your bag! Nothing worse than one snapping off or worse loosing it in a semi concealed ! If u do snap off head of nipple simply get a good flathead screwdriver, put inside test point and give it a few whacks with hammer to get grip and unscrew! Obviously only should be done by a GSRI

Strip the test nipples off old boilers and throw them in the van for spares.. Profiles, some ideals and gw's etc

A very useful drain off or flush attachment.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380531691.668704.jpg

im with you tamz anyone can do it with a small artic full 0of tools and spares what sorts the men from the boys is doing it with what you can carry olive splitters and fancy drain bowls comes to mind

For guitar players, a short length of chrome plated 22mm makes an excellent slide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hints, tips & secrets of plumbing - No Banter please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock