Discuss HEAT LINE S24 Compact extinguishing flame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Got called yesterday over "boiler won't stay alight"
Hasn't been serviced since fitted seven years,?
Has to keep topping up with water every month?
Looked all around at first and seems okay,
Removed front cover to see a puddle of water below burner either from primary flow or back of grub key in diverter.
Apart from this, and as to why th "topping up" and no MI's and haven't built a spares compartment as yet!
Any idea what to why the intermittent flame?
Thanks guys

Was thinking it was air pressure switch.
But can't be as everything is going to procedures ..
Only thing I was recommended was the blockage in burner tube.
And to test for continuity across thermostats for NC.

Could be!!.
Also never knew glow worm and heat line were also owned by Vaillant
Anyway the MI's download don't specify anything about the LEDs.
Yesterday I noticed one flashing and I'm hoping it's the pressure switch
Got some brilliant feedback from them today from an engineer.
Sent me the full spec information on installation and service details
Just out for a pressure switch now get back to checking burner pressure later and looks like full strip down seal up and clean...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HEAT LINE S24 Compact extinguishing flame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got called yesterday over "boiler won't stay alight" Hasn't been serviced since fitted seven years,? Has to keep topping up with water every...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
Have a heatline s24 compact combi boiler that has recently had a new diverter valve and head fitted. Now has nothing happening at all except green...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
D
Hi, I've been called out to a Heatline Compact S24, which was not giving hot water or heating, and error code 90/ flame or gas failure fault...
Replies
Views
tackleburger
T
J
Hi guys, I have a heatline compact s24. The central heating works but the pressure relief pipe outside is constantly dripping warm water. I'm...
Replies
Views
pobsdad
P
B
My system is as follows. Natural gas heating. Two bedroom house with three rads upstairs and three downstairs. I have a hot water tank in the...
Replies
Views
Beowulf
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock