Discuss he actually thinks this looks good!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have been a soak away all day long. I'm surprised the condensate isn't bored by the time it gets to the gully!

The severe winter was actually late 2010, - so before that video.

Done by a fkn clown.
It wouldn't be on my wall thats for sure
As Leo said should have been 1 1/2" dropping into a soakaway or done internally with a pump.
2010/2011 wgaf. There has been no change in the regs since the hard winter caught out all the numpties. It was always common sense.
Btw this is a bit snow IMG_2323.jpg I've seen 4" freeze solid up here caused by a dripping tap!

If thats an example of his work to the outside world I would hate to see the mess in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to he actually thinks this looks good!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
V
Hi all, I'm completely inexperienced at this, but my kitchen taps are ancient, and the water has started dripping. Rather than just change the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
I was looking into a problem with flow rate in my bathroom. A bit confused with how flow rate, water pressure, pipe length, and difference in...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock