Discuss he actually thinks this looks good!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a chimp.;

Thought my standards were slipping on this install open vent to a system boiler and unvented in loft .
bf020cb112de52fa8cff0c6a09fe1f2f.jpg

He looks lagged up for the winter himself...lol regards Turnpin:punk:

There is no sharp bends though! Oh apart from that elbow! What a tit.

Someone needs to tell the tool he's terminated it incorrectly, should be below the grid line to prevent wind chill freezing it, it's also ran more than 3 meters!!!!!

remember this is in 2011 so before we had the big freezes and all the new regs and machines we have now!! but still too long, terminated wrong and looks ****e!!!

remember this is in 2011 so before we had the big freezes and all the new regs and machines we have now!! but still too long, terminated wrong and looks ****e!!!

We still had common sense in 2011! Looks gash. And who did that making good?! No cement? No problem, I've got a box of decorators caulk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to he actually thinks this looks good!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
V
Hi all, I'm completely inexperienced at this, but my kitchen taps are ancient, and the water has started dripping. Rather than just change the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
I was looking into a problem with flow rate in my bathroom. A bit confused with how flow rate, water pressure, pipe length, and difference in...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock