Discuss Grundfos pump rotation tester. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whn1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Where do I get one? Don't say amazon.

Checked both :(

is it those plastic keyring things that spin round when you put them near a pump ? ive got one of those and on the back it says Geonordic AB Homepage. Cant remember where i got it from though.

is it those plastic keyring things that spin round when you put them near a pump ? ive got one of those and on the back it says Geonordic AB Homepage. Cant remember where i got it from though.

[video=youtube;dLx8v1ePPdM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLx8v1ePPdM&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

I got mine as a freebie from a training course.

Which, by whn1's line of logic, makes me too cool for school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grundfos pump rotation tester. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I note that the Grundfos Alpha 2 requires a special plug to connect the electric wiring. Are those plugs reusable if rewiring is needed...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an old Combi boiler for which the heating has stopped working. The hot water is fine, and I think I've isolated the problem to the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi i have a grundfos pump 25-50 130 p/n 59525418 radiators downstairs are cold and upstairs hot after an 1-hr 2 hrs then the downstairs gets hot...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I've got a stuck Grundfus pump again, but this time the usual tricks don't work. I took it out, cleaned it, still won't turn. Hand...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock