Discuss Grundfos pump rotation tester. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whn1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Where do I get one? Don't say amazon.

Checked both :(

is it those plastic keyring things that spin round when you put them near a pump ? ive got one of those and on the back it says Geonordic AB Homepage. Cant remember where i got it from though.

is it those plastic keyring things that spin round when you put them near a pump ? ive got one of those and on the back it says Geonordic AB Homepage. Cant remember where i got it from though.

[video=youtube;dLx8v1ePPdM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLx8v1ePPdM&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

I got mine as a freebie from a training course.

Which, by whn1's line of logic, makes me too cool for school.

Looks like weve all got one. since i got mine women wont leave me alone..

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION]Ray Stafford[/MENTION]

These usually only come direct from Grundfos or Viessmann as a freebie on their training courses.

Anybody know a good friendly plumbing merchant on here that can source some for us?

Would you be inferring that should our favourite merchant give these out as public service advertising merchandise, his sales figures would go through the roof?

Would you be inferring that should our favourite merchant give these out as public service advertising merchandise, his sales figures would go through the roof?

Now that sounds like a idea ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grundfos pump rotation tester. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back