Search the forum,

Discuss glow worm beta com 30c no hotwater but heating is fine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

terryp

i have a betacom 30 and when the selector switch is in heating mode the boiler fires up and is fine and when you run the hotwater tap nothing happens in continues to circulate the heating,when you put the selector over to the hotwater only nothing happens, the green on light is on and no fault lights are on,pump dont run fan dont run nothing,like there aint even a demand for hotwater, i think the diverter is fine cause when i put the heating on and push the pin on the diverter in manually it goes round the hotwater and not the heating and when i release it vice versa, takes a while for the hotwater to get hot so i think i need to change the heatexchanger but i think it needs a pcb to sort the hotwater out, before buying one does anyone have any ideas or checks i could do first

thanks

Would be looking at the hot water flow switch before pcb,s ect,if heating ok

NEED HELP!!is anyone know how to top up water Glowworm Betacom 24c combi????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to glow worm beta com 30c no hotwater but heating is fine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Good morning. We have a 10 year old Ultracom which now very frequently thinks there's a demand for hot water, even though there isn't, so the boiler kicks into that mode, and sits there heating tap water that isn't going anywhere. Sometimes this happens if a cold tap has been used or the loo...
Replies
Views
Andy Don
A
I
  • Question
Hello everyone, I have a glow-worm 24ci which was working fine and has now decided that it doesn't want to heat the water. By this I mean that when the heating is turned on everything kicks in fine but when the tap is turned on nothing happens. Water pressure is fine but doesn't get hot at...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Have a Glow worm Flexicom 30cx-Installed 2010 and regaularly serviced. Last service October 21. Works fine, with no issues. However it has started to leak-though never when the house. is occupied. Went to Scotland over hogmanay for a week and when we returned there had been a leak of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Newly moved into a house with a mains fed cylinder system. I've never had one before and struggling to get it working. When I turn either heating or water off at the timing unit, the other works fine. Eg, with heating off, water works and vica versa. The indicator lights are solid blue...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring, probably not been used until recently now it's colder. When heating is called for, the boiler fires up ok but soon shuts down the heater as the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock