Discuss glow worm beta com 30c no hotwater but heating is fine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

terryp

i have a betacom 30 and when the selector switch is in heating mode the boiler fires up and is fine and when you run the hotwater tap nothing happens in continues to circulate the heating,when you put the selector over to the hotwater only nothing happens, the green on light is on and no fault lights are on,pump dont run fan dont run nothing,like there aint even a demand for hotwater, i think the diverter is fine cause when i put the heating on and push the pin on the diverter in manually it goes round the hotwater and not the heating and when i release it vice versa, takes a while for the hotwater to get hot so i think i need to change the heatexchanger but i think it needs a pcb to sort the hotwater out, before buying one does anyone have any ideas or checks i could do first

thanks

Would be looking at the hot water flow switch before pcb,s ect,if heating ok

NEED HELP!!is anyone know how to top up water Glowworm Betacom 24c combi????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to glow worm beta com 30c no hotwater but heating is fine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back