Discuss Gas related docs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Masood, I've just tried to open the viper in Dropbox, the section T fault finding in combis, but have only got the odd number pages, so got page 1 nothing on 2 got page3 nothing on 4 etc, is this how it is or is this a problem with my iPad, I'm honestly thinking the latter.
Cheers.
P.s. Excellent stuff.

Hi Masood, I've just tried to open the viper in Dropbox, the section T fault finding in combis, but have only got the odd number pages, so got page 1 nothing on 2 got page3 nothing on 4 etc, is this how it is or is this a problem with my iPad, I'm honestly thinking the latter.
Cheers.
P.s. Excellent stuff.

Hi mate, the Viper book is like that. Every other page is blank. Not sure why, I didn't scan that in. None of the info is missing, just on alternate pages...

Happy Friday boys and girls. Lots of new stuff uploaded today.

Look in:

British Standards
G3
IGEM documents
Manufacturer training course handouts

But the best bits are here:

Fault finding and diagnostics

- The whole course handout from the Baxi 3-day course
- Vaillant Advance L2 handouts - all the voltages and resistances for the new generation EcoTECs.

Enjoy!

And thanks Croppie....I'm looking forward to the day where HOPEFULLY in the not too distant future where I can also say to you .....by the way ....I'm commercial!

And thanks Croppie....I'm looking forward to the day where HOPEFULLY in the not too distant future where I can also say to you .....by the way ....I'm commercial!

No don't. Seriously. The things they do in that special, commercial-only group are not possible to describe on a public forum....

Reply to Gas related docs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can someone help me out please? These little black flakes are pouring out of my drain. They are all a little larger than the size of pepper...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help, I have this fitting on what I think us the overflow pipe from my hot water tank. I have noticed a damp patch on...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you can help. I am looking for advise to try to work out if my builder is fobbing me off again or giving good advise. I live in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, my name is Matt and I am from the heating industry, over 30 years. Please read this as it could definitely help your business. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock