Search the forum,

Discuss Gas related docs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Masood

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/toq5i0zsvw78na9/AADsmhuGDncipRIwMboY4gy8a?dl=0

Link to my dropbox folder.

There are a few bits in it that I've already shared with some of you but over the next few days/weeks I will upload a lot more stuff that isn't on that previous share.

Please just be a little discreet. Some of the stuff is proprietary and copyright and if it gets spread about too widely it might cause problems for the site admins.

Well done masood and thanks, as always your a scholer and a gentleman,

Hi mas, just to say it's saying that a lot of that folders are empty, just thought I'd let u know , ( might just be me lol )

Hi mas, just to say it's saying that a lot of that folders are empty, just thought I'd let u know , ( might just be me lol )

No, most of them still are Kris. I've created them to help me organise the stuff on my computer. They will fill up over the next few days and weeks... :)

Thanks mas, i have just downloaded drop box and like kris wondered why they were empty, do you know if i have to download them or do they fill up on there own ( think you know what i mean )

Thanks mas, i have just downloaded drop box and like kris wondered why they were empty, do you know if i have to download them or do they fill up on there own ( think you know what i mean )

If you click on the link you'll see them in a web browser. If you download dropbox and then go to that link, it should download them on your computer..

Thanks croppie and masood..... Some really great stuff in there.
Will be browsing the commercial stuff as I'm considering doing the crossover as I'm about to get made redundant so wanna start working for myself again and offer my services to a wider Base.

Hi Masood, I've just tried to open the viper in Dropbox, the section T fault finding in combis, but have only got the odd number pages, so got page 1 nothing on 2 got page3 nothing on 4 etc, is this how it is or is this a problem with my iPad, I'm honestly thinking the latter.
Cheers.
P.s. Excellent stuff.

Hi Masood, I've just tried to open the viper in Dropbox, the section T fault finding in combis, but have only got the odd number pages, so got page 1 nothing on 2 got page3 nothing on 4 etc, is this how it is or is this a problem with my iPad, I'm honestly thinking the latter.
Cheers.
P.s. Excellent stuff.

Hi mate, the Viper book is like that. Every other page is blank. Not sure why, I didn't scan that in. None of the info is missing, just on alternate pages...

Happy Friday boys and girls. Lots of new stuff uploaded today.

Look in:

British Standards
G3
IGEM documents
Manufacturer training course handouts

But the best bits are here:

Fault finding and diagnostics

- The whole course handout from the Baxi 3-day course
- Vaillant Advance L2 handouts - all the voltages and resistances for the new generation EcoTECs.

Enjoy!

And thanks Croppie....I'm looking forward to the day where HOPEFULLY in the not too distant future where I can also say to you .....by the way ....I'm commercial!

And thanks Croppie....I'm looking forward to the day where HOPEFULLY in the not too distant future where I can also say to you .....by the way ....I'm commercial!

No don't. Seriously. The things they do in that special, commercial-only group are not possible to describe on a public forum....

Commercial .jpg

Hello all, I used to have a formula that was used to upsize radiators to take full advantage of condensing boilers. It basically gave a percentage figure of how much bigger each radiator had to be in order to make the room reach its temperature without the radiator being too hot to touch. Unfortunately I appear to have lost it from my computer. I originally got it from this site. If anybody knows the formula that I am talking about and they have a copy of it could they please post it back on here.

that's a nice collection will be downloading into my drop box something to read over Xmas instead of talking to the Mrs while I'm off ,

when I had my gas inspection the accessor advised me on buying a subscription to the standards of the GSR has anyone brought these ? if so would you recommend?

thanks

Matt

Reply to Gas related docs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock