Discuss Gas related docs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Masood, I've just tried to open the viper in Dropbox, the section T fault finding in combis, but have only got the odd number pages, so got page 1 nothing on 2 got page3 nothing on 4 etc, is this how it is or is this a problem with my iPad, I'm honestly thinking the latter.
Cheers.
P.s. Excellent stuff.

Hi Masood, I've just tried to open the viper in Dropbox, the section T fault finding in combis, but have only got the odd number pages, so got page 1 nothing on 2 got page3 nothing on 4 etc, is this how it is or is this a problem with my iPad, I'm honestly thinking the latter.
Cheers.
P.s. Excellent stuff.

Hi mate, the Viper book is like that. Every other page is blank. Not sure why, I didn't scan that in. None of the info is missing, just on alternate pages...

Happy Friday boys and girls. Lots of new stuff uploaded today.

Look in:

British Standards
G3
IGEM documents
Manufacturer training course handouts

But the best bits are here:

Fault finding and diagnostics

- The whole course handout from the Baxi 3-day course
- Vaillant Advance L2 handouts - all the voltages and resistances for the new generation EcoTECs.

Enjoy!

And thanks Croppie....I'm looking forward to the day where HOPEFULLY in the not too distant future where I can also say to you .....by the way ....I'm commercial!

And thanks Croppie....I'm looking forward to the day where HOPEFULLY in the not too distant future where I can also say to you .....by the way ....I'm commercial!

No don't. Seriously. The things they do in that special, commercial-only group are not possible to describe on a public forum....

Reply to Gas related docs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock