Search the forum,

Discuss Funny advert Richard! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
2 days giving leaflets to plumbers at Toolshow - Manchester - StarNow.co.uk

All non bimbo's may not apply! Love it... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote from advert: You are dealing with builders tilers & plumbers and will hand out leaflets for our drilling kits for tiles. Look at the exhibitions on our website to see what you will wear.

Basically shorts (hotpants) and tshirt. Its sometimes cold so be brave. Yes tights and we can supply jacket. But its glamour and teeth.

Looks like the ideal job for Croppie.

the abuse croppie gets you should be ashamed Colin croppies always getting picked on you never see me mocking him :leaving:

the abuse croppie gets you should be ashamed Colin croppies always getting picked on you never see me mocking him :leaving:
Aye Right, and Wales is in the North Pole too, eh? :tounge_smile:

Quote from advert: You are dealing with builders tilers & plumbers and will hand out leaflets for our drilling kits for tiles. Look at the exhibitions on our website to see what you will wear.

Basically shorts (hotpants) and tshirt. Its sometimes cold so be brave. Yes tights and we can supply jacket. But its glamour and teeth.

Looks like the ideal job for Croppie.

yeh,but.....your missing the teeth bit though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Funny advert Richard! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have had an ongoing issue with low hot water temperatures in a school. During the recent repair of a leak, the plumbers isolated the hot water to fit a new bit of pipework and found that water wouldn't stop running until the cold boosted water was also isolated. Given this, it would seem...
Replies
Views
May have asked this previously but was looking at one of these recently and there are no slots in the housing to allow air in, the base appears to be flat, so how does it give/measure a accurate temperature?, it could be mounted with a few shimming washers to make it stand out a few mm from a...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn the water off to avoid potential catastrophic damage. When I go away I have always tended to turn ours off, that's typically anything from a couple of...
Replies
Views
I have approx 2 weeks work in kingston i need a qualified plumber to assist me with starting on the 30th may. must be self employed, own tools transport etc. good day rates paid. potential for more work after this job. please get in touch. Regards Alex
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that didn't flush properly, and had become corroded and unsightly. I figured I'd get a plumber in to do it (after a couple of years apologising to guests for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock