Discuss Funny advert Richard! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
2 days giving leaflets to plumbers at Toolshow - Manchester - StarNow.co.uk

All non bimbo's may not apply! Love it... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote from advert: You are dealing with builders tilers & plumbers and will hand out leaflets for our drilling kits for tiles. Look at the exhibitions on our website to see what you will wear.

Basically shorts (hotpants) and tshirt. Its sometimes cold so be brave. Yes tights and we can supply jacket. But its glamour and teeth.

Looks like the ideal job for Croppie.

the abuse croppie gets you should be ashamed Colin croppies always getting picked on you never see me mocking him :leaving:

the abuse croppie gets you should be ashamed Colin croppies always getting picked on you never see me mocking him :leaving:
Aye Right, and Wales is in the North Pole too, eh? :tounge_smile:

Quote from advert: You are dealing with builders tilers & plumbers and will hand out leaflets for our drilling kits for tiles. Look at the exhibitions on our website to see what you will wear.

Basically shorts (hotpants) and tshirt. Its sometimes cold so be brave. Yes tights and we can supply jacket. But its glamour and teeth.

Looks like the ideal job for Croppie.

yeh,but.....your missing the teeth bit though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Funny advert Richard! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back