Discuss Franke triflow tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steph J

Please help! Tap was dripping. So I have removed the screw, lever (on/off mechanism), next part then extracted a part with what I assume is a plastic valve which wno't turn. I soaked it in viegar to clean it. When re-assembled the tap won't switch off. Can't afford a plumber. What can I do? Thanks.

Please help! Tap was dripping. So I have removed the screw, lever (on/off mechanism), next part then extracted a part with what I assume is a plastic valve which wno't turn. I soaked it in viegar to clean it. When re-assembled the tap won't switch off. Can't afford a plumber. What can I do? Thanks.

Get new taps
Or ring a plumber

Sounds like you have dropped something out of the disc cartridge when you removed it, soaking in vinegar would not stop the dripping anyway,you will have to order a new cartridge ,make sure you get the right one,( hot and cold are differrant )and fit that

imho

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Franke triflow tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I know nothing about plumbing 🤦‍♂️ and am trying to sort out a leaking kitchen tap. It's a Franke Davos 'J' Tap. I turned off the water to the...
Replies
Views
I have been trying to turn off my outside tap for winter. When I turn the valve under the kitchen sink, it fails to stop the outside tap from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help with this. The tap is a Bristan RS BAS C, the hot tap has been leaking and I've trying to get the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi. I have Charlton Mixer Tap in my shower i.e. thermostat and water control. I need to change the cartridge in the tap as it is dripping badly...
Replies
Views
B
Need to remove the spout on a Franke Olympus tap. I have removed the hot/cold previously with an allen key and the spout kit has a 2.5mm allen key...
Replies
Views
Bob Hope
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock