Search the forum,

Discuss FORUM Only Offer. Pallets of chemicals - Very Cheap ! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Amazing Chemical Clearance Sale

We are selling off the following Pallets of chemicals reduced to clear

1620217186343.png

Part Number: C004300
Product: SAFEGUARD EXTRA 200 1 LTR
QTY: PALLET OF 280
Only 3 Pallets left
Only £100 each pallet (0.35p for each chemical)

Part Number: C004301
Product: SAFEGUARD EXTRA 200 1 LTR
QTY: PALLET OF 264
Only 1 Pallet left
Only £90

1620217231622.png

Part Number: C004302
Product: SAFEGUARD EXTRA 500 1 LTR
QTY: PALLET OF 233
Only 1 Pallet left
Only £80

Important Information

Chemical Clearance Stock

The following products are old stock and maybe dusty.

These products have been massively reduced to clear and are sold as seen

There are no returns on these products

To place an order for them, please call our sales team on 01285 715408 and quote the relevant part number from lists above

Reply to FORUM Only Offer. Pallets of chemicals - Very Cheap ! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock